Nosso Abade Superior é Capelão e membro vitalício da Associação Regimental de Capelães do Exército dos Estados Unidos
The U.S. Army Chaplain Corps Regimental Association
USACCRA exists to provide its members with fraternal, charitable, social, and educational activities and ministry opportunities.
USACCRA is a non-profit Veterans Organization for past and present members of the Army Chaplain Corps, their family members, and friends of the Chaplaincy. It a Non-Government Organization and is not associated with, nor does it represent, the Department of the Army or the Office of the Chief of Chaplains.
In 2006 the original Chaplain Corps Regimental Association (CCRA) which was led by the Office of the Chief of Chaplains was dissolved. To fill the vacuum, USACCRA was founded in 2009 by retirees and serving chaplains who saw a growing need to bring into one fold all of those who loved the chaplaincy and who desired to have an on-going organization to accomplish the following:
To be the National Association for all Serving, retired, or former, Army Chaplains and Chaplain Assistants of each Component, and their Family members.
WE ARE COMMITTED
To life-long fellowship with our Chaplaincy Colleagues;
To a continuing ministry to Soldiers and their Families; and
To promoting the legacy of the past and the ministry of the present Chaplaincy
· Celebrate and continue the Legacy of the U.S. Army Chaplaincy
· Publicize the work of Army Chaplaincy
· Honor the memory of deceased members of the Regiment
· Assist Soldiers and their Families – especially the Wounded and the Fallen Warriors
· Provide recognition for members of the Corps who demonstrate excellent achievement
· Support the Army Chaplain Museum
We are governed by our Constitution and By-laws, and a Board of Directors consisting of Active and Retired chaplains and chaplain assistants of each component.
97% of our members must be veterans and/or their family members. The remaining 3% must be “Friends of the Chaplaincy”.
Questions about the organization can be directed to our Secretary. Email: or telephone 913 681 4915